Job Interview Course - Training for Success (HK)
- Feel more confident in job interviews
- Be able to showcase your unique skills and accomplishments
- Capable of answering difficult job interview questions easily
- Understand interviews from the employers point of view
Course Code: INT104 & INT 105 HK (Hong Kong Only)
Do you want the job of your dreams?
Want to be successful and more confident in your next interview in Hong Kong?
Want to able to answer the most difficult questions and negotiate your salary easily?
Job Interview Course Video
Job Interview Course Aims & Objectives
The aim of this enjoyable training course is to give intensive interview skills training and job interview question & answer practice for you to perform effectively in job interviews and to get the position you deserve. The course covers the entire interview process from the stage when you are notified of an interview for employment, right through what you should do after the interview to extend your career.
This course is also suitable for companies and corporations with an active redundancy placement scheme to help their staff find new jobs.
The trainer will teach you how to have the most effective strategies for success in job interviews and have the confidence you need to impress the interviewers and outshine the other applicants
- Learn how to present and sell yourself like a pro
- Handle difficult interview questions easily and effectively
- Learn how to sell yourself as the best candidate
Interview Skills Training & Practice Methods
The format of this Job interview skills course is One to One coaching with an experienced, professional native English careers trainer in Hong Kong. Sessions are focused on perfecting your performance and confidence for your next interview. Extensive practice interviews are included with instant feedback, including videoed interviews and, optionally, a video disc for you to take away. This is the most effective way of preparing for a job interview and the skills learnt will last you a lifetime.
Job Interview Skills Tutorials Location
The interview skills workshop is held at our conveniently located office in Hong Kong.
- Top ten tips for interview success
- Types of job interview
- What to expect
- Understanding interviews from the employer's viewpoint
- Common interview questions
- How to handle difficult questions
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses
- Handling difficult job interview situations
- Selling yourself
- Effective Language for interviews
- Social Occasion Interviews
- Handling nerves
- Salary negotiation and terms
- After the interview
- Individuals with an upcoming job interview
- Individuals who want to change career path
- New graduates entering the job market
- Company redundancy placement scheme members
- Job seekers in Hong Kong Generally
- General Managers
- Investment Bankers, Traders & Bank Trainee Program Applicants
- Insurance Executives & Personal investment consultants
- IT Managers, Systems analysts & programmers
- Lawyers, Barristers and Legal officers
- Flight attendants & Airline Pilots
- Management & Bank Training Program applicants in Hong Kong
- Accountants, account managers and finance managers
- Hotel & hospitality industry managers/directors
Hong Kong Government / HK Civil Service / HK Disciplined Services (Police, Fire, Immigration) Job & Promotion Interview Practice
We also provide in-depth focused training for the Hong Kong government interview format (Hong Kong Immigration Department, HK Fire Services Department, HK Customs & Excise Department, Correctional Services Department and Hong Kong Police Force Inspector etc), including preparation for the syndicated discussion, impromptu talk & short presentation.
VIDEO: How to Prepare for a Job Interview & Answer Job Interview Questions
Optional Additional Career Modules
- CV / Resume Writing
- Salary Negotiation Skills
- General English Advancement
Continue Learning Even After the Course Finishes
- We will give you a video of your recorded interviews for you to keep, plus
- A comprehensive Job Interview Skills Manual to help you develop the skills you have learnt even further
- Plus Free follow up support by telephone and email.
- You can also sign up for additional job interview coaching sessions and pay by the hour
- Customised one-to-one Business English Tuition to help you settle in to your new job
Invest in your Career : Take Our Job Interview Skills Course
Contact Us Today or Call our Hotline 2916 8887